Pages

Friday, March 14, 2008

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

The Moon clan will be headed down to see Mickey in Orlando next Saturday. We are excited beyond words and I am nervous on how this will all play out. I have read websites and books and planned as best I could and I HOPE everything runs smooth.

But taking 5 kids and a pregnant Momma on a week long vacation is sure to provided some funny stories and possibly a meltdown or two. This coming week I will be packing and preparing. Packing for 7 people is enough work on it own but I also like to make sure to leave the house nice and clean so when we return it will be nice to be home again.

I am wondering how the kids will do on the airplane. Luckily it's a short flight and we don't leave till 7 pm. So no waking early and rushing around.

Can't wait to see their faces when they enter the Happiest place on Earth for the first time! Stay tuned for pictures , we will be back on March 28th.