Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Molly's Attempted Day Off


This is a picture from earlier today as we were getting ready to go vist Sadie at the hospital. Parker holds Collin while I wash him , it works pretty well . Now rest assured Parker is never left alone holding him I am always right there.

This morning the girls were slow going getting ready for school. But we managed to get both of them showered, dressed and hair fixed in enough time to make the bus. They both went downstairs I soon called down to say it was time to go out for the bus. I heard the front door open and close, I heard the bus arrive outside just like always. So after Collin was done eating I drifted back off to sleep. Oh I guess about 30 minutes passed and Brian gets up because he hears sniffling. I hear him say Molly, what are you doing? And she explains she was messing with her backpack and missed the bus. Why it took her 30 minutes to tell us is beyond me. And why didn't Logan and Macy come back to look for her ???? But Molly arrived at school on time, her Daddy drove her in. We made it over 7 months and this has never happen,but you bet I will be looking out the window counting heads at the bus stop for awhile.