Pages

Monday, March 27, 2006

Good Eats!


Collin has now started solids daily. He has already figured out when we sit down to eat a meal he should be digging in to something too. So for now he is eating baby food with rice cereal or oatmeal twice a day. He loves apples,bananas, the best with peaches and pears being his second choices. I have given him squash and corn which he tolerated. But the 2 times I have tried green bean with potatoes he spits and sputters and makes himself sick. I will lay off that for awhile he might be like his Mimi and not care for green beans. Tonight when I tried to trick him masking the green beans with applesauce he was pretty dead set not to open his mouth again not even for just the apples. He didn't fall for that trick but once, pretty smart baby if you ask me.