Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Moon kids + Fall = Football

Some people can not believe I have turned in a football loving Mom. When my kids started playing football I started learning all about the game. This weekend I found myself talking to my brother and Dad about various football games we had watched on Saturday. We discussed which teams were a disappointment and which teams made great improvements and came away with a win.

Around here we don't miss a Bama game and I am as into the game as much as the guys. My kids helped me develop this new love and there is nothing like seeing my babies cheering and playing for the Saints. I am now one of those football Moms who claps, cheers and sometimes even boos over a bad call. Football season is in full swing and my Saints and Bama gear is getting alot of wear.