Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Loved





There are women in this world desperate for a child.

There are children who have suffered the loss of their mother.

There are mothers who have lost precious innocent children.

There will be a time when homemade construction paper cards will be a thing of the past and I will no longer get a coupon to redeem for unlimited hugs.

I am humbled and blessed to be Mom to these amazingly talented, smart, funny, unique, silly, adorable children.

How could I not feel loved when I was showered with these gifts.

From Parker a decorated cake, a clay pinch pot he made at school, and a coupon for unlimited hugs all day.

From Molly a bookmark, a flower and poem, and multiple homemade cards.

From Collin a bookmark and a questionnaire he filled out that says, My Mom is prettiest when she.... wears dresses , and My Mom always says ... take a shower. That's just a few of his cute answers.

From Macy a text message with a bouquet of flowers that said Happy Mother's day.

From Logan he spent the day with family with minimal complaints.

From Hudson plenty of smiles and giggles.

I love you all!