Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Exhibit 1


Please allow me to introduce you to Exhibit 1. A pile of size 13 mens shoes in my living room. This picture was taken May 26th as the owner of the shoes was away in Huntsville working. These shoes were not placed here by anyone other than the owner. The fingerprints would confirm that statement to be true. This dear jury is my proof that I live in a world of Me vs The Rest of the House. In my closing statement I want to say. That even though the evidence is stacked pretty heavy against the perpetrator please take mercy on him. I am SURE he had all the intentions in the world to put the shoes away but it just slipped his mind once again. Thank you for your time.

The sandals were in front of my chair this morning. I moved them out of the middle of the floor before I left town. =) - Brian