Pages

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Waving Franticly

Wow, I just realized I haven't updated in almost a month! Life has been definitely interesting and blogging kinda got put on the bottom of the list . But don't fear I am back for now.

Let's talk Thanksgiving. I know it's old news especially since I went and decorated the blog for Christmas but humor me. Our Turkey Day consisted of parade watching along with coughing and Kleenex, yummy food from rubbermaid containers,and a nap. Half of the family was sick so we didn't host or attend the Thanksgiving day meal. Brian was our meals on wheels delivery service and went and filled up plastic bowls with all the good food his Mom and Grandmother had prepared. It was alittle sad but it will be memory for sure because we have never missed a Turkey Day with Brian's family.

Friday was followed by both the lil one's (Collin and Hudson) visiting the Doctor. Poor guys were so sick. Hudson with a double ear infection , and Collin with ear infections and bronchitis. Collin needed a breathing treatment and inhaler. I went with Doron to a few store to hit the sales , we didn't do our normal marathon shopping just went to 3 stores. And then I went to the drugstore to pick up the $120 worth of medicine for the boys. Ouch!

So any money I saved I handed over to Walgreens for drugs. My best purchase was a Onieda 85 pc flatware set for $47. Small forks and spoons have a way of disappearing in this house. I had bought new flatware 4 years ago and there are no small forks to be found. I have been buying plastic forks for awhile because I don't want to raise cavemen. Every time I would pass out the plastic forks I would give my speech on how we used to have nice forks but they somehow grew legs and walked away. I am very protective of my new forks and usually count them to make sure all 16 are still present. So far so good.

But the boys are better. Yea! And Collin gets a brand new set of tubes in his ears next Friday. Set number 4, our ENT must love us.

I have alot of pictures to go through and will post some ASAP. Hope everyone is happy and healthy. Now that we recapped Thanksgiving it's on to Christmas. The house is decorated and the gifts are in the works. Next week is our annual Santa picture. Lots to do but it seems more fun doing everything this year without morning sickness. Merry Christmas ya'll!