Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hoilday Cheer from the Funny Farm



These pictures were included in my Christmas card this year. The card that those of you that normally get a card from me it should arrive in a couple of days. Let's just think of it as a New Years card, Can we? Time kinda slipped away from me this Christmas more so than ever before.

But life here at the Funny Farm is going fine. Santa's early present to Collin was the gift of hearing. He had his 4th set of tubes put in on Friday after the Doctor had delayed surgery twice . I have been teasing Collin about making sure tubes were on the top of his Christmas list. I think he just wanted to squeak one more hospital copay out of me for 2008.

Hudson is growing and changing. He is a smiling little thing now. In the last few weeks he has found his feet and he holds on to them and tries to put them in his mouth alot. He has a cute laugh too.

The older kids are thrilled to have a break from school. Brian and I are thrilled to have a break from school too. Nice change of pace.

We are all set for Christmas. Presents have been wrapped and the kids are getting giddy with anticipation. Just looking at the tree and pile of presents reminds me how blessed we are. Tomorrow we go see Santa, yes we have waited THIS LATE to see Santa. I really am running behind , remember I already told you that. Tomorrow the girls and I will do some baking and candy making for our neighbors and friends. A tradition Macy and Molly really love and look forward to. If I don't find time to post again before the big day, Merry Christmas Ya'll!