Pages

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Womb with a View


Click picture to Enlarge

Here is the newest picture of #6. Seems this baby likes to keep Mom on her toes. I am now remembering the days of Logan's pregnancy. My older kids are scared to go places with me for fear I might get sick and sometimes it happens no matter where we are.

Today at my Doctor's appointment I saw a doctor who is not my favorite. He kinda brushed off my small bit of weight loss probably thinking I could lose a few anyways. I wanted to ask him how much he GAINED over the holidays but I didn't. I did tell him I needed Zofran which is a high powered nausea medication and he was nice enough to prescribe it to me.

The baby seems to be hanging out very low and the nurse gave me a good scare when she couldn't get the heart rate with the Doppler. The nurse happen to be the mother of a friend of mine from football,nice to have some sort of connection. So she hurried me over to ultrasound to keep me from worrying. Luckily everything was fine and I now have another set of pictures and a few more gray hairs.

For you experienced ultrasound folk in the picture the baby is facing looking out somewhat on it's side. You can make out the eyes, nose and mouth. The tech said the hands appear to be together possible holding the umbilical cord and the legs are spread apart.

My next appointment is in 4 weeks I hope to report it was a boring one.