Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Baby News

Patrick and Lori Moon are the new parents of our new nephew Blaze Franklin Moon. He is so very cute and we can't wait to get to spend more time with him!

Over the weekend Brian insisted we share our news that baby #6 is due in July. I had great plans to surprise everyone at Christmas but he was excited to tell. It does take off some pressure because it's hard to hide feeling sick these first months.

The kids took the news okay. Parker and Molly both insisted we were lying. Collin was making funny noises and faces and generally just didn't care. Macy and Logan were happy. Logan said it was fine but wished everyone would stop asking him if he was excited. They are hoping for a girl and I told them they have a 50/50 chance on that.

Our parents didn't seem surprised and said they figured it would happen. The school teachers are all now informed and I have gotten lots of congrats, wows, and several better you than me comments. It's funny to me because having 5 kids doesn't seem that impressive to me . We have a routine and things run pretty smoothly. I am living my dream and can't imagine life any other way.