Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

16 years

 
Last week Brian and I celebrated 16 years by going back to Cancun . It was absolutely beautiful and we were too busy relaxing to take many pictures. The food was really good and I did splurge a few times. I refuse to weigh till atleast this coming Sunday after a week of being back to normal. 

But no worries about me moving to Mexico EVER  because my hair does not like the climate there. Interesting how the nights felt hotter than the days.  The resort was so gorgeous, always clean and the landscaping so lush. The iguanas on the rock walls were huge and just hung out soaking up the sun. One day I got really distracted by a worker clipping the grass edges by hand. You just don't see that around here.

Let's hope it doesn't take us 16 years to return again.