Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Oh Hi!

Yes, I did notice it's been awhile and no I wasn't avoiding on purpose. Life sometimes has a way of happening even if I don't blog about it. Then things add up and it is almost is to big a task to decide what to write about. So how about a few highlights. I uploaded my camera and decided these shots were worth talking about.


Here is Hudson who is soaking wet. Brian and I had gone out to dinner just the two of us to a local place. We left the two oldest in charge once we have gotten everyone here settle for the night. Having already fed the kids and after they had showered and were watching some tv before bed. Logan had assured us he could dress the baby so we headed out. After returning about an hour later Brian noticed Huddy was soaking wet. Puzzled by what he had gotten into it dawned on Logan he forgot to put a diaper on him. I told Logan he is a wee bit young to potty train right now. No harm done but we did all get a good laugh.



Collin decided to lay upside down and play with bubble gum. Smart kid but a dumb idea. The gum ended up in his hair that i just had cut about 2 hours prior. Luckily Mayo did the trick and I was able to get it out pretty easy. See how I told you plenty of chaos even if I don't blog!

Lots of walking and talking happening here too. Hudson is a walking fool and he is saying more and more. His favorite word is Bubba, but I am sure thats because all the attention he gets for saying it. He loves to laugh and even will fake a laugh to make everyone else laugh. He has figured out in the car we are his captive audience.

Everyone else is good here too. School is moving along, football wrapping up, report cards out soon, Logan is soon to be done with braces, and Halloween just around the corner. Lots to look forward to.