Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Newest Mom News


On Monday night Mom fell at home and hit her head. We ended up in the ER where Mom had another seizure right in front of me. Being by her side and helpless was a terrible feeling. Kristi and I pushed to have her admitted so she could see her Neurologist doctors. Testing confirmed Mom has had some seizures and they are upping her medicines. So no driving for 6 months and the fear and worry starts all over. Please keep us all in your thoughts and prayers.

*I just happen to have my camera in the car and I scooped it up with my purse before joining Mom in the ambulance. Anyone that knows my Mom knows she likes pictures and documenting everyones medical issues. She even told Kristi to video her if she was to have another seizure in the ER. Some people might find us weird. Oh well!