Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

1 year post accident


The picture above is my Girl Scout troop (Macy in stripes) with my Mom. I asked Mom to help us with a sewing badge and the girls are wearing hats that they hand made for a service project that gives hats to children with cancer.

A year ago we were dealing with recovering from brain surgery right now, I'm sure everyone remembers how traumatic that was. Mom is a living miracle and life will never be the same for any of us.

My parents are facing hard times. My Dad was laid off the day after Christmas and shortly after had to have knee surgery. They are strong people and this will be their newest hurdle but when you've already seen a miracle happen you know anything is possible. I love them both and hope this uncertainty is short lived.